Many people know very less about Chile, the most developed country in South America, so today I will tell you some interesting facts about chile which you probably do not know.
List of Interesting Facts about Chile-
- Chile is a small and developed country located in eastern South America.
- Chile is the only country in the world that is more than 4500 kilometers long from north to south.
- The word Chile means where the site ends and this name reflects the condition of this country in a very good way.
- There are some things in Chile that make it quite different from other countries in the world, for example, the place called Patagonia is considered one of the cleanest places in the world.
- The desert located in this country is one of the driest deserts in the world and it is a desert where not a single drop of water has fallen for several decades.
- Some people of Chile are describing the interesting things of the world like the sighting of UFOs or the sighting of aliens in the earth and according to the people there, in the last 20 years there have been a lot of such things that have happened here, so the government here Is among the selected governments that run the UFO and the Alien Research Organization.
- A strange type of beautiful deer is seen in Chile and it is considered to be the smallest deer in the world. It is very difficult to find it in the forests.
- Chile is the wealthiest and developed country in South America. If we see the reason for this, one-fourth of the world’s copper is found in this country and it is one of the largest copper exporting countries in the world. Not only this, but a large amount of wine is also produced here and it is the fifth-largest wine exporting country in the world.
- Despite being rich, the currency value here is quite low. The currency here is Chilean Peso.
- Before 2005, divorce is considered illegal in Chile, but in 2005 the law was amended.
- Chile’s name comes in those countries where the rate of divorce is lowest.
- Most people of Chile speak in Spanish but Spanish of this country is quite different from other countries of South America.
- The total population of this country is about 18 million, of which most people follow Christianity.
- The oldest mummy in the world is found in Chile, which is about 7 thousand years old today.
- Chile has 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The capital of Chile is Santiago, which has a population of 7 million people, about 36% of the total population.
- The Chilean Andes has more than 2,000 active volcanoes. The largest volcano is Llullaillaco at 22,104 feet.
If You Like These Interesting Facts About Chile, Please Share This Facts With Your Friends and Family too.
More Detail about Chile – Chile Wikipedia
You may also like – [TOP] 33 Interesting Facts About France