France’s capital Paris is considered to be the world’s most famous city for tourists, that was declared the most attractive city in the world in 2014. The history of Paris is around 2300 year old. Paris is the biggest city in France, so today we are going to tell you some interesting facts about Paris that will surprise you.
Here are Top Interesting Facts About Paris.
- There are more than 38 cities in the world named Paris, but most of the people knows only one Paris, that is the capital of France.
- Paris was once a part of the Roman Empire.
- Every year millions of people from all parts of the world go to see the Eiffel Tower in Paris, which is considered to be a symbol of love.
- The famous Eiffel Tower in Paris was built in 1887 and it was the world’s tallest tower till 1930.
- Many people do not know one thing about the Eiffel Tower that when it was made, it was built only for few days but later it was established forever.
- According to the French Constitution, it is illegal to use firecrackers over the Eiffel Tower or in the surrounding area.
- The people of Paris loves dog very much and the number of dogs here is much higher than the total population of people.
- One thing is quite surprising that even though Paris has developed so much, but till today the door of metro rail has to open and close with hands.
- The oldest bridge in Paris is called New Bridge, which sounds pretty strange to hear.
Also See – [TOP] 33 Interesting Facts About France
- One thing of the Eiffel Tower is quite surprising that in the history of the Eiffel tower, no one has ever lost his life, who have jumped over the Eiffel Tower, whereas after falling from such a height, It is almost impossible to survive for any human being.
- In addition to the Eiffel Tower, Disneyland is a well-known place in Paris, where more than one million tourists go every year.
- There are a total of 450 parks in Paris all around the city, which spread over 1200 acres of land.
- According to the Census of 2018, the total population of Paris is around 21 lakhs.
- Euro is the currency of Paris.
- The main language of Paris is French but Paris’s People also understand English.
- Paris was the first city in the world where street lights was used.
More Detail – Paris Wiki
So, friends, we hope that you get some interesting information from our post (Interesting Facts about Paris). Thank you.