There are so many materials or element in this world that every rich person can buy but there are also some things or materials that a rich person can also not buy because they are very expensive. If you are thinking diamond and gold are the most expensive materials in the world then you are wrong because in this post we are going to tell you the most expensive materials available in this world so read this post carefully, here is the list of Most Expensive Materials in this world.
List of 18 Most Expensive Materials in the World
1. Antimatter: $62.5 Trillion per gram. You can buy hundred small countries after selling one gram of antimatter. According to NASA Antimatter is the most expensive material or element in the world. Antimatter used as a fuel in Spacecraft.
2. Jade: $170 Million per gram. Jade is also known as green varieties. There are so many types of jade according to their color and texture.
3. Endohedral Fullerene: $167 million per gram. Endohedral fullerenes, also called endophluores, are fullerenes in which there are additional atoms, ions, or clusters that are attached to their internal areas. It can be used in GPS Device, driverless car technology, etc.
4. Californium: $27 Million per gram. Californium is a very expensive radioactive material or element. it was first founded in California in 1950. Before the Antimatter, californium was the most expensive material in the world.
Also See – [TOP] 16 Interesting Facts About Paris
Californium is used in nuclear power and radiography. Transport charge and Limited availability is the main region of its high cost. we want to tell you only 0.25-gram californium produced in a single year.
5. Diamond: $4,500-$206,000 per gram. Diamond is a very rare material. we use Diamond as jewelry. This is the hardest material in this world. Diamond is so tough that it is impossible to cut it from any other metal. Our eyes glow with the brightness of beautiful and attractive diamonds.
There are many expensive diamonds around the world. Kohinoor is currently considered to be the world’s most expensive diamond, which costs around $10 and $12.7 billion.
6. Tritium: $30,000 per gram. Tritium is also one of the most expensive material or element in the world. we use tritium in costly watches, medicine, and radiotherapy.
More Detail – Tritium Wiki
7. Taaffeite Stone: $20,000 per gram. Taaffeite Stone is known as a Gemstone. The Color of this costly Gemstones is Red and Vapor. This is also one of the most expensive material. This is very soft comparing to a diamond. We can use this as a gemstone only.
8. Painite: $9,000 per gram. The next name in our list is Painite. Pinite is also a very expensive material or element.
More Detail – Painite wiki
9. Plutonium: $5600 per gram. This is a rare radioactive material. its chemical symbol is Pu and atomic weight it is 14. Plutonium used in nuclear power plant to generate electricity.
10. LSD: $2,500 to $15,000 per gram. Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is a hallucinogenic drug. LSD was first made by Albert Hofmann in 1938 from lysergic acid. After taking this person can be out of control.
11. Cocaine: $250 per gram. This is also a type of drug. Cocaine is the second most frequently used illegal drug globally, after cannabis.
More Detail – Cocaine wiki
12. Heroin: $155 per gram. Heroine is one more drug in our list. It is used in many countries to relieve pain or opioid replacement therapy.
More Detail – Heroin wiki
13. Rhinoceros Horns: $100 per gram. International trade has been declared illegal in rhino horns since 1977 by CITES. Vietnamese are currently Rhino Horn’s largest consumers.
14. Methamphetamine: $80 per gram. The Next material in our most expensive materials list is Methamphetamine. As methamphetamine is associated with a high potential for misuse, the drug is regulated under the Controlled Substances Act and is listed under schedule II in the United States.
15. Gold: $50 per gram. This is a chemical element, with a Symbol of Au and atomic number 79. Gold is a rare element, used for coins, jewelry and other arts throughout history. we all know about gold very well.
16. Platinum: $30 per gram. This is also one of the most expensive material or element in this world. This is very demanding because of its Flexible Property. Platinum used widely in almost every industry. This is also a good conductor of electricity.
17. Rhodium: $30 per gram. This is rarely found Platinum group element. Rhodium is mainly used in the automobile industry. This material is also used in glass production.
18. Saffron: $8 per gram. This is a spice that is obtained from the flower of Crocus Satius, which is commonly known as the crocus of saffron.
Saffron is not all of the same quality and power. Strength is related to many factors, including the amount of style picked along with red stigma. Saffron age is also a factor.
So it was the list of Most expensive materials or element available in this world. I bet many of you would not be aware of some of the material given in the list. So what is your reaction after reading the post? please don’t forget to tell us via comment.